The Early Summer 2018 issue of Paddling Magazine is on the newsstands. It's the 'Trip Guide' and in this issue...
- 223 best trips
- One blade wonder: Inside the world's largest open canoe festival that isn't a festival
- 72-day jungle river descent
- Boat tests
- Ocean kayak's revolutionary Malibu Pedal
- H20 Canoe's legendary voyageur
- Swift Canoe's 29-pount-cruiser
- Pyranha's retro tripper
- How Instagram wil ruin your trip
- New SUP race rules
- Best paddling apps
- Not dead yet: old people go wild
- Why crowdsourcing gear will never work
- Dumb ways to die
- Gourmet chef gear guide
- Kevin Callan refills his bucket list
- Best Whitewater festivals
- How to repair a crushed Kayak, anywhere
- Kaydi's favourite Tim Shuff story, ever
- Best bedtime gear
- Portaging, suck it up buttercup
- Tripping with toddlers, yes you can!
- And more...
Don't forget Canoeroots Magazine has been combinedinto this magazine going forward.
Traversing's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.