The Spring 2018 issue of Paddling Magazine is on the newsstands. In this issue...
- The bold, near future of Whitewater boat design
- Connected by canoe. The 10 day journey to save a nation
- Perfect trips
- Kayak Johnstone Straight
- Canoe Scottish Highlands
- Paddleboard Arctic Norway
- Best SUP training secrets
- Justine Curgenven tears off Sea Kayaking's Grey Beard
- Dream drone kit
- Six perfect PFDs
- Best bike shuttle rig
- Wild Women wilderness artists
- How we smothered real adventure
- Never back ferry again
- A wonderful way to die
- And more...
Don't forget Canoeroots Magazine has been combined into this magazine going forward.
Traversing's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.