The 2018 Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show is February 23rd to 25th and offers over 300 exhibitors offering the latest camping gear, paddle sports, outdoor clothing, scuba diving & ultimate adventure travel destinations! We're always big fans of the Camping Showcase and be sure to check out this year's guest speakers...
Here's this year's Adventures in Paddling stage guest speakers and schedule. There are always many great tips and stories that are worth listening to.
AT THE SHOW
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling excursions.
- Climb the 40 foot high rock wall.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- Observe and test the latest scuba techniques and gear at Scuba World, plus watch divers practice through the glass of the scuba tank.
- See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures International Travel Theatre.
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
- Friday, February 23, 2017, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 24, 2017, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25, 2017, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
ADMISSION (Save money and purchase your ticket online and don't forget to use coupon code: traversing to save $4 off one adult admission.)
- Adult: $14
- Youths 12 – 17: $12
- Seniors 60+: $12
- Weekend Pass: $18
- Children 11 & under are free
- Parking is free