At the Show
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling excursions.
- Fly over the show on the zip line! Climb to new heights on our rock wall.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- Observe and test the latest scuba techniques and gear at Scuba World, plus watch divers practice through the glass of the scuba tank.
- See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures International Travel Theatre.
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
- Friday, February 20, 2015, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 21, 2015, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, February 22, 2015, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Adult: $14
- Youths 12 – 17: $12
- Seniors 60+: $12
- Weekend Pass: $18 Children 11 & under are free
You can purchase tickets online (Use the promo code: trailswag to save $4 off tickets!) or at the show.
We have THREE separate chances for you to win passes to the Outdoor Adventure Show! To win a family pack of tickets (four admission tickets), simply post a comment below and we will draw a name at random to win them. We're also giving away two admission tickets on Facebook and two additional tickets on Twitter. Hope to see you at the show!