Calling all lovers of Ontario's great outdoors. Is summer too short for you? Are you thinking of trying out this fast-growing activity? Or do you already Winter Camp, and want to learn more?
Join six fantastic speakers as they lead you through everything from starting out in Winter Camping to Hiking up Killarney's Silver Peak in winter, to walking solo across Northern Quebec. You will hear...
- Jim Baird (aka Jim Baird - Adventurer)
- Kevin Callan (aka The Happy Camper)
- David Lee (aka The Passionate Paddler)
- Martin Pine (aka PineMartyn)
- Marian and Duane Sonntag (aka The Camping Family)
- Tierney Angus
The new Ontario Winter Camping Symposium is here to whet your appetite for winter in Ontario! Visit us at ontariowintercamping.ca to check out the speakers and sponsors on Saturday November 25th in the Theatre of the Arts at the University of Waterloo.
Stay connected with the symposium by following them on Facebook.