The Spring 2017 issue of Canoeroots is on the newsstands. In this issue...
- Birchbark revival: Gail Bannon's tradition canoe building program connects First Nations youth to their roots
- Coolest jobs: Seven new ways to make money in canoes that have almost nothing to do with beavers
- Lightweight touring paddles, Lakewater 16 footers, Best cheeses for Gouda backcountry meals
- Inside the crunchy world of forest schools,
- New camp kitchen essentials
- Cliff Jacobson on when it's ok to paddle on the same side
- Tie a Voyageur Sash
- And more...
Traversing's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.