The Early Summer 2017 issue of Canoeroots is on the newsstands. In this issue...
- The Future is Now: How the new wave of Boomers, families, hipsters and even millennial are making canoeing cool again
- Voyageur island: Connecting the past, present and future in the wilds of Quetico Provincial Park.
- How To:
- Dehydrate Ginger Teriyaki
- Paddle Acadia National Park
- Spend more time with your kids now and forever
- Vuntut 10 Pack canoe
- The tougher new Wenonah Spirit II
- Canoe carts & the complete Go Solo Kit
- Save your next trip
- The forward stroke is dead
- Best campground games
- Outfitters spray canoes with truck bedliner
- Paddles made of trashed skateboard decks
- How to actually make love in a canoe
- And more...
Traversing's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.