The Early Summer 2014 issue of Canoeroots has hit the newsstands. In this issue...
- 27 of the coolest new gear, technology and tools
- Reviewed: Nova Craft's Bob Special and Mad River's Solo Serenade
- Take-way-out pizza secrets
- Light, fast, strong and pretty paddles
- Incredible pocket-sized survival kit
- The not-so-scary world of whitewater
- How Jacques Chassé of Esquif is solving the Royalex crisis
- And more...
Trail Swag's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.