Parks Canada is offering an option for those that want to travel light or who may not have all the camping gear that they need. Equipped Campsites give you the chance to try camping, without any hassle. For $55 a night, depending on the location, Parks Canada will supply items such as...
- Prospector tent (already set up)
- Cots and/or sleeping pads
- Dining shelter
- Camping chairs
- Small table
- Propane camp stove
- Water container
Leaving you to only have to bring gear such as...
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (potable water is available nearby)
- Cooking gear (pots, pans, etc), dishes and silverware
- Cooler for your food
- Clothing, toiletries and other personal items
For more information on what each Equipped Campsites offer, here are the initial nine locations...