London's Paddle Shop, has announced their list of 2014 guest speakers. It doesn't cost anything to attend, just call 519-455-6252 to reserve your seat...
- Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park - Brad & Wayne Jennings of Explore the Backcountry - Thursday, January 30th 7-9pm
- Thames River: Backyard Wilderness! Steve Sauder of The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority - Thursday, February 13th 7-9pm
- Circling the Midnight Sun - James Raffan of the Canadian Canoe Museum - Thursday, February 27th 7-9pm
- Killarney: A Park for all Seasons - Kris Puhvel of the Friends of Killarney Park - Thursday, March 13th 7-9pm
- Once Around Algonquin! - Kevin Callan - Thursday, March 20th 7-8:30p.m. - This talk will be held at the Wolf Performance Hall, Central Library.