- Monday, April 9: Blackstrap, Pike Lake
- Tuesday, April 10: Buffalo Pound, Danielson, Douglas
- Wednesday, April 11: Echo Valley, Rowan’s Ravine
- Thursday, April 12: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake
- Friday, April 13: Crooked Lake, Moose Mountain
- Saturday, April 16: Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Sunday, April 17: The Battlefords, Saskatchewan Landing
- Monday, April 18: Meadow Lake
- Tuesday, April 19: Bronson Forest Recreation Site, Chitek Lake Recreation Site, Lac La Ronge*, Makwa Lake
- Wednesday, April 20: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Narrow Hills
Saskatchewan Parks has had a staggered booking (A suggestion made by campers, to reduce the demands placed on the booking system) which also includes a queuing system to allow SaskParks to manage how many people are accessing the reservation system at one given time. The queuing system will open at 6:40 a.m. each morning and you will be assigned a random number. Reservations open at 7:00 a.m. CST each day.
Nightly Camping Fees
- Full Service: $40.00
- Electric: $30.00
- Non-Electric: $20.00
- Economy: * $18.00
- Equestrian: * $20.00
- Note: Vehicle Park Entry Permit fee is NOT included in the cost of your Campsite Fee.
Vehicle Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Campsite Fee + Booking Fee
+ $12 if booked through online Campsite Reservation Service
+ $14 if booked through Call Centre
Since 2007-08, the Government of Saskatchewan has invested nearly $92 million in upgrades and improvements to provincial park infrastructure. Projects undertaken include the development of two new campgrounds, upgrading or replacement of service centres, extensive campsite electrical expansion and upgrading, water and wastewater system upgrades, new and enhanced boat launches, and new campsite furnishings.
Don't forget, Day use will be free on Canada Day (July 1st) and Canada's Parks Day (July 15th)!
Banner image from Saskatchewan Parks