- Monday, April 4: Blackstrap, Pike Lake
- Tuesday, April 5: Buffalo Pound, Danielson, Douglas
- Wednesday, April 6: Echo Valley, Rowan’s Ravine
- Thursday, April 7: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake
- Friday, April 8: Crooked Lake, Moose Mountain
- Saturday, April 9: Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Sunday, April 10: The Battlefords, Saskatchewan Landing
- Monday, April 11: Meadow Lake
- Tuesday, April 12: Bronson Forest Recreation Site, Chitek Lake Recreation Site, Lac La Ronge*, Makwa Lake
- Wednesday, April 13: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Narrow Hills
Saskatchewan Parks has had a staggered booking (A suggestion made by campers, to reduce the demands placed on the booking system) which also includes a queuing system to allow SaskParks to manage how many people are accessing the reservation system at one given time. The queuing system will open at 6:40 a.m. each morning and you will be assigned a random number. Reservations open at 7:00 a.m. CST each day.
Camping fees are a little higher this year...
- $2 to $4 for nightly camping
- $2 to $10 for entry permits
- $8 to $16 for group camping
- $113-$125 for seasonal camping
- $2 to $5 for reservation fees
Since 2007-08, the Government of Saskatchewan has invested nearly $92 million in upgrades and improvements to provincial park infrastructure. Projects undertaken include the development of two new campgrounds, upgrading or replacement of service centres, extensive campsite electrical expansion and upgrading, water and wastewater system upgrades, new and enhanced boat launches, and new campsite furnishings.
Don't forget, Day use will be free on Canada Day (July 1st) and Canada's Parks Day (July 15th)!
Banner image from Saskatchewan Parks