The speaker list includes...
- Michael Peake - ON - “We Were Not Pioneers Ourselves...”
- Kristen Ungungai-Kowman - ON - "Connected by Canoe"
- Frank Wolf – BC "Boreal to the Barren Grounds - "An 1800 km Wilderness Odyssey"
- Francois Leger-Savard & Ariel Desjardins - QC - The Humility to Go with the Flow"
- Dana Price & Maggi-Lee Kerr - ON - "53 days in the Canadian subarctic"
- Jon Berger - PA “Albany River Retrospective 1961 to 2017”
- Justina Ray - ON - "Wolverines and Wilderness: separating myth from reality"
- Luigi Marmanillo - Peru - "A fight to protect the main source of the Amazon"
- Marilyne Marchand – QC - "Hudson to Ungava solo"
- Kate Weekes - ON Wilderness Music Concert [Ferguson Hall]
- Jamie Bartle - QC - Getting down to Brass Tacks with Headwater Canoes"
- Scott MacGregor - ON - "Good day, Bad day"
- Kenn Harper - ON - Writing the Arctic" Two stories. Whose stories?"
- Bob Henderson - ON - A tale of Two Rivers: The Wind/Peel Rivers from gentle starter whitewater trip near misadventure"
- Adam Shoalts - ON - “Alone Across Canada's Arctic"
- Eric McNair-Landry & Katherine Green - NT “Qajaqtuqtuq – The burliest double date in history”
- Frank Metcalf - BC - "How the Thelon trip of '73 helped change my life: a personal odyssey"
- Robert Perkins - MD - "Hawk rapid"