Congratulations to Andrew Imrie who may be the first Peterborough native (Although he lives in Toronto now) to win the event in it's 23 year span. Andrew Imrie beat 402 contestants with a time of 4:17:18, which was a little under five minutes better than the second place contestant.
Peterborough had six entrants who finished in the top 100!
- 31st - Richard Daley - 4:56:11.7
- 35th - John Witzing - 4:57:38.0
- 52nd - Doug Sutherland - 5:09:49.9
- 65th - Gene Jochen - 5:14:17.8
- 80th - Neil Emery - 5:19:20.7
- 83rd - Nicholas Hurrell - 5:19:50.7