It was just yesterday that we reported that the Nike+ app is free for a short period of time and now it has been updated. Nike+ GPS uses the GPS in your iPhone or your iPod Touch can be linked to a Nike+ wireless sensor to track your distance while running. Version 3.1 brings a slew of updates such as...
- Control whether incoming calls pause your run
- Select your preferences for Voiceover feedback, or turn it off all together.
- End or pause your run without pulling the plug on your music.
- Register or sign-in to Nike+ GPS with your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Experience a boosted engine with improved accelerometer and GPS accuracy.
- Challenge your friends to a new Nike+ Tag Game: Last to Run, where the last person to sync a run is IT.
- Easily find friends to play Nike+ Tag by searching for their usernames.
I'm looking forward to see if the improved accuracy helps in this update!
If you want to add me on Nike+ as a friend, my username is "iEvan". See you out on the trails!