On Saturday May 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the CN Tower, Parks Canada will be celebrating Canada’s unique natural and cultural heritage.
- Plan your next unique Canadian getaway at the Visitor Centre
- Capture yourself in Viking gear
- See Anne of Green Gables herself
- Participate in historic period games
- Meet the new Parks Canada mascot
- Take in the Critters Corner and visit with species at risk
- Keep step with pipes and drums
- Get your face painted and hands tattooed
- Collect mementos
- Gaze in awe at some of the most unique and breathtaking film footage from across the country
- Have an evening campout in Rogers Centre (Tickets for this event available through bluejays.com/campout)
- Enjoy Mud Men, Sweet Thing, Malajube and Apostle of Hustle
- And more...