Trailhead is a four day conference that focuses on Ontario's Trails, has 50 speakers and two days of hands on trail building lessons.
- Promote four-seasons active lifestyles on trails
- Promote trail tourism and eco-friendly, budget-friendly vacations
- Explore and promote Ontario’s unique eco-system to local, national and international audiences
- Participate in an exchange of ideas with trail visionaries, trail planners and managers of various sectors of municipal, provincial and federal governments
- Explore opportunities for job growth via trail development, trail infrastructure improvement and trail creation
It runs from April 18th to 21st at the Crowne Plaza Niagara Fallsview Hotel in Niagara Falls. Early bird ticket pricing closes on March 17th. Regular prices for the event are $225 for the two day confrence or $450 for the entire four day event.