The Win The Superior Adventure Contest starts today and the grand prize is a doozy!...
- Return Air Travel for four people via Porter Airlines to Thunder Bay
- An exclusive helicopter tour over Lake Superior's spectacular coast
- 4x $1000 Mountain Equipment Co-Op gift cards
- 4x $1000 Henry's gift cards
- Five unique accommodations along Superior's north shore, including all meals and ground transportation
- The use of a Subaru Outback for one week
- Your personal celebrity hosts, Darren and Michelle McChristie of Superior Outdoors Magazine
- A scenic ride on the Agawa Canyon Tour Train
- A boat tour to explore the remote Slate Islands Provincial Park, home to Ontario's largest caribou herd
- A sailing excursion through the Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area with Sail Superior
- A guided hike over the suspension bridge and along the coastal paths of Pukaskwa National Park and the trails at Kakabeka Falls, Sleeping Giant and Lake Superior Provincial Parks
- A chance to try kayaking or stand up paddling at Rock Island Lodge
- Historical sites like Fort William Historical Park, the world's largest reconstructed fur trade post, and the Canadian Bushplace Heritage Centre
Enter before 11:59 (EST) May 31, 2012 and be at least 25 years old at the time of entry. Even if you don't win the grand prize, there are monthly prizes so don't forget to keep entering.