Building upon a successful past few years, Sépaq announced a renewed strategic vision and updated their logo.
By taking the letter "Q" in Quebec and combining it with a leaf (a symbol of nature) and put a roof over it... you have Sépaq's new logo!
In their past three years
- A record-breaking 7.2 million visit days in 2016-17
- An increase of 23% in 2 years
- A 46% increase in children over the past 2 years in national parks for the summer season
- A 15% increase in new anglers in one year
- A strong presence of new moose hunters in 2017, with 31% of participants taking part in Sépaq draws for the very first time
By 2022, the organization intends to
- Design innovative new products or services each and every year
- Implement a customer recognition and loyalty program
- Bring young people closer to nature through innovative incentives
- Exceed a 35% visitation increase
- Reach a 25% rate of new customers
- Implement a plan to reduce the organization’s environmental footprint
- Increase the protection of wildlife reserves
- Maintain or improve the overall result of the environmental indicators for each national park
- Continue its leadership in the protection of Québec's biodiversity
Blog images provided by Sépaq.