MSR has announced a new tent for 2018 gear specifically for guides and outfitters. The GuideLine Pro 2 is a fully featured 2-person tent built to stand up to harsh winds, desert sands, and the general abuse laid upon them by guided guests on a daily basis.
The GuideLine Pro 2 is designed to hold up 3 times longer than average consumer-grade tents.
- Ultra-Durable: Oversized Syclone poles, ultra-durable stainless steel YKK zipper sliders, and robust geometry allow tents to last 3-5 seasons under brutal conditions and demanding users.
- Xtreme Shield: new waterproof coating that resists premature breakdown.
- Roomy: 152 cm (60 in) width can fit two oversized 76 cm (30 in) mattresses for spacious comfort.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
- Closeable Ventilation: Mesh windows ensure cross ventilation and may be completely closed to seal out wind, sand and snow.
- Gear Storage: Ample pocket storage and built-in gear lofts.
- Client Friendly: Two doors and vestibules give each client easy entry/exit and ample personal storage.
- Weight: 2.84 kg (6 lbs 4 oz)
- Floor + Vestibule: 3.06 + 2.27 sq m (33 + 24.5 sq ft)
- Livable Volume: 1444 + 750 L (51 + 26.5 cu ft)
- Peak Height: 1.07 m (42 in)
- Rainfly: 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm XTreme Shield polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Floor: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm XTreme Shield polyurethane & DWR