The 2017 Waterways PEI Paddling Festival runs this weekend with the opening ceremonies on June 9th followed by two days of clinics, food and paddling!
Read the full festival schedule and be sure to sign up for one of the clinics that will be offered...
Saturday, June 10
2:00PM – 3:30PM – Introduction to Canoeing
2:00PM – 3:30PM – Introductory & Intermediate Paddleboarding
2:00PM – 3:30PM – Advanced Kayaking
4:00PM – 5:30PM – Intermediate Canoeing
4:00PM – 5:30PM – Introduction to Kayaking
Sunday, June 11
9:00AM – 10:15AM – Introduction to Kayaking
10:45AM – 12:00PM – Advanced Kayaking
Day passes are $25 (Kids aged 15-19 are $15.00.Children 14 and under are free). A full festival pass is $75 and includes...
- a 17km long paddle from Borden-Carleton to Victoria-by-the-Sea
- Support boats and nutrition along the route
- Breakfast in Borden-Carleton
- Lunch & supper in Victoria-by-the-Sea on Saturday
- Sunrise paddle on Sunday
- Breakfast in Victoria-by-the-Sea on Sunday