M.C. Hammie is pitched as the World's Most Versatile Hammock, because it's more than just a hammock. This crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter has a $15,000 goal by June 1st to create an all-in-one hammock that converts into a shelter, a blanket, and more!
It is a 10-foot by 7-foot sheet of silky-smooth, ultra-light, water-resistant and sand proof DWR Diamond Ripstop Nylon with a matching attached carry pouch. Some of the features include...
● Built-in tree straps for hammock mode
● Six aluminum “Get Down” ground stakes for tent shelter and blanket configurations
● 12-foot paracord line and sewn-in nylon loops for reinforced shelter stability
● Eight aluminum carabineers for endless configurations
● Two “Freedom Tree” extension straps for hammock setup between larger tree spans
(exclusively offered in Kickstarter bundle)
Wildish is a Bend-based startup focused on developing innovative outdoorsy gear for individuals who enjoy connecting with nature rather than conquering it. As passionate outdoor enthusiasts with a combined 15 years of engineering and product design experience, co-founders Adam Allen and Rick Lee joined forces in 2016 with the vision to not just create unique outdoor products, but ones that would encourage more people to get outside. For more information head over to StayWildish.com