U.S. outdoor gear store Cabela's, which first opened a Canadian headquarters in Winnipeg back in 2007, currently has stores in...
They are now hard at work on opening new stores in...
- Nanaimo, British Columbia (50,000 square-foot store slated to open Fall 2014)
- Edmonton, Alberta (50,000 square-foot store slated to open Spring 2014)
- Barrie, Ontario (70,000 square-foot store slated to open July 10th, 2014)
- Moncton, New Brunswick (50,000 square-foot store slated to open in 2015)
Each store will offer between 140 to 200 new full-time jobs in each area, and Traversing readers will be interested in their selection of camping gear.
Stay connected with Cabela's by following them on Twitter.
Update: July 9th, 2014 - A Cabela's has been announced in Calgary, Alberta.
Update: June 11th, 2015 - A Cabela's has been announced in...
- Ottawa, Ontario (intersection of Palladium Drive and Highway 417) 70,000-square-foot store slated to open the Spring of 2016
- Halifax, Nova Scotia (located in the Dartmouth Crossing development) 50,000-square-foot store slated to open in 2017
- Calgary, Alberta (adjacent the Deerfoot Mall) 70,000-square-foot store slated to open Fall 2015
- Abbotsford, British Columbia (1880 McCallum Road) 70,000-square-foot store slated to open Fall 2016
[Related: A look inside a Cabela's store]