The Recreational Canoeing Association of British Columbia (RCABC) is hosting their 5th Annual B.C. Paddling Conference on April 4th to 6th. This event is open to all skill levels and even to non-members. It is held at at Camp Kawkawa in Hope, B.C. and early bird registration ends on March 24th. At the Paddling Conference you will experience...
- On the water sessions, from basic paddling to rescues to big boat (voyageur canoe) lessons to stroke refreshers
- Presentations on trips, environmental issues, nature photograpy, and more
- Workshops on gear, tripping food, canoe songs, starting a small business, yoga for paddlers and much more
- Guided nature walks, including to the Othello Caves
- Social time and square dancing
- Optional Lakewater Instructor Recert (all day Friday)
Final registration ends on March 31st, and if you have any questions, you can e-mail Käri-Ann Thor.