The first day of Spring is a little over a week away (March 20th), and you're dehydrating food in preparation for camping season. What should you do while you are waiting? Head on over to your local newsstand and pick up the Spring 2014 issue of Explore magazine! In this issue....
- Backcountry blunders: 12 epic tales of danger, adventure and redemption
- Essential tips for camping solo
- Special report: Protecting the land of our ancestors
- New survival gear and stylish hiking pants
- Discover Kluane National Park, Yukon
- Is this the future of northern B.C.?
- ... and more!
Trail Swag's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.