Update: October 7th, 2014 - No sooner did the 4.4.2 update come out, when the 4.4.3 update was released. Two small bug fixes to do with City Navigator Europe were fixed.
Recently, the Garmin Basecamp 4.4.2 update for both PC and Mac has been released which finally brings parity to both platforms. In this update...
- Improved BirdsEye user experience.
- Added ability to activate BirdsEye subscriptions.
- Added user configurable avoidance areas that can be set for each activity.
- Added waypoint category option to Smart List criteria.
- Added additional information to find results for Public Land Survey data.
- Added some additional waypoint symbols to be more consistent with newer nuvi and zumo devices.
- Added 'Show in Finder' button to the custom waypoint symbol manager dialog.
- Added waypoint categories column to detailed data list.
- Fixed a bug with Trip Planner itinerary distance calculations.
- Fixed a crash in Trip Planner when adding/deleting days from trip.
- Fixed crash when sending trip to device from subfolder.
- Fixed crash with auto naming route.
- Fixed crash when renaming via point in Trip Planner.
- Fixed crash when recalculating routes from right click.
- Fixed odd rendering on newer City Navigator maps.
- Fixed problem with reading marine charts off of devices.