The June & July 2013 issue of Canadian Cycling Magazine has hit the newsstands.
In this issue...
- A Canadian's Guide to the Tour de France
- Could this be Ryder Hesjedal's year?
- Climbing tips from Christian Meier
- Canada's top ten ascents
- How to ride off camber
- Mountain Biking in Jasper
- Gastown Grand Prix turns 40
- Six rules of the energy bar
- and more...
It is $4.95 on the newsstand or $1.99 on the iOS Newsstand.
Trail Swag's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital offerings have hit the shelves.