1) Preston Ciere - Preston will be speaking about Nancy, his beloved "portaging canine" (because, let's face it, we could ALL use a canoe dog!)
2) Rob Reid and Dan Kennaley - "Fly Fishing and Canoeing: A Match Made in Heaven".
3) Dave Hadfield - Singer/Songwriter Dave Hadfield will be performing canoe and wilderness music from his two CD's.
4) Sean Rowley (Raging River Studios) - Sean will be sharing his experiences in Ontario's Woodland Caribou Provincial Park.
5) Brad and Wayne Jennings - The father-son team will be detailing their work portage clearing and mapping the new Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park.
6) Paul Hoy and David Bain - Paul and Dave will exlore the concept of "Sense of Place", and its role in drawing canoeists back to their favourite haunts time and again.
Added Bonus: Sue and Jim Waddington - Crowd favourites from the 1st KW Canoe Symposium, Jim and Sue will be signing copies of their best selling book "In the Footsteps of the Group of Seven", which tells the story of their remarkable 40 year quest to identify the exact locations of many of the Group of Seven's most famous works.
Tickets are $12 and sell out fast! The event will be held at the Princess Twin Theatre on Saturday, April 12th 2014 (Doors open at 9:30 a.m. Speakers begin at 10:00 a.m. The event is expected to run until 3:30 p.m. with a break for lunch). Stay up to date with news by 'liking' the event on their Facebook page.