Ontario Hiking Week 2012 is October 1st to 7th, and you can take part in a free guided hike each day that week. Enjoy the Fall colours on each Hike Ontario event that they have listed...
- October 1st - 9:30 a.m. - Oak Ridges (north Richmond Hill)
- October 2nd - 9:30 a.m. - Dainty, Clarke, and Patterson Tracts, Ballantrae
- October 3rd - 9:30 a.m. - Fleetwood Conservation Area
- October 4th - 9:30 a.m. - Walker Woods
- October 5th - 9:30 a.m. - Seaton Trail
- October 6th - 7:00 a.m. - Al Shaw Side Trail