The Ontario Bike Summit will be taking place in Ottawa on June 27th and 28th. This is the third annual event and it will take place at The Museum of Nature. The focus of the event will cover...
- Are you looking to develop a cycling master plan in your community but don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for tips and ideas on how to work more effectively with local governments to advance cycling?
- Are you looking for data and research that you will help you “make the case” for enhanced cycling investments and programs in your community?
- Are you interested in creating infrastructure, education and awareness and legislative policies in Ontario to encourage cycling?
- Are you looking to learn about what other communities are doing in the areas of law enforcement initiatives – education and awareness – public health ideas, bicycle tourism?
- Are you looking to be inspired by speakers from bicycle friendly cities?
You can register here. Costs vary depending on how much of the event you wish to partake in.